April 7, 2014
April 6, 2014
April 5, 2014
July 8, 2013
June 22, 2013
May 13, 2013
March 25, 2013
Serge Lutens is one of the most creative parfume maker in the World. His fragrances are concepts and stories and each creation his a real event in the parfume industry. Here posing in Berlin at the famous Adlon Hotel on Unter Den Linden for the launch of "La Fille de Berlin", his last and acclaimed parfume.
March 6, 2013
Jules Kim runs her own label of high fashion jewelery named BIJULES. Her style made of gothism, romantism and symbolism is very personal and recognizable. She is at a turning point using more and more noble metal and precious stones for her collections. This bird flying all over the planet to take part of fashion weeks and trades has established a strong amount of fans including some big names in the entertainment industry. Paris, March 2013.
March 3, 2013
January 29, 2013
January 28, 2013
Cameron Silver, founder of Decades vintage shop in Los Angeles, was in Paris for the Couture fashion week and also to present his book simply titled "Decades", the new fashion bible published by Bloomsbury. I took that occasion to meet one of the most influent personality in the fashion world.
The action takes place on a cold Thursday of January in a luxury suite at the Bristol, few blocks away from Le Palais de l'Élysée. Cameron is funny, witty and more than friendly. He shares easily his amazing passion for fashion. He seems to know everything in that galaxy! While he 's getting ready for his book signing at WHSmith, planing to wear a kimono by Alexis Mabille, i start to ask him :
- Cameron, what's your favorite quotation ?
- "IF IT'S IN FASHION, IT IS ALREADY OLD" I said it!
- The most under evalutaed fashion designer ?
- KAISIK WONG
- Where do you go to do your groceries?
- HOLLYWOOD FARMER'S MARKET ON SUNDAY
- Who is your favorite historic character?
- COUNTESS DE CASTIGLIONE
- Do you have a favorite music score ?
- STEPHEN SONDHEIM'S A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC
- Since you live in LA, and not far from the Hollywood sign, if just one letter would stay up, which one would it be? and that letter for what?
- Y FOR WHY NOT
- Basically, what fashion is about, in one word?
- Your favorite Kurt Weill's? ( Cameron started his career as a singer and was into german cabaret music from the 20's-30's)
- NANNA'S LIED
- What is "so french"?
- A BAGUETTE UNDER YOUR ARM
- In what country would you hide away?
ALBANIA, AND I DO NOT KNOW WHY